Discover this irresistibly delicious sweet and spiced protein-packed breakfast that will keep you wanting more! These protein baked oats with the added benefits of whole foods are gluten and dairy free. Flavour packed with our Magic Oats Vanilla Chai Oat Milk Powder this recipe is a will not disappoint!
1/2 C Gluten Free Oats, pulverized into powder using a blender.
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Protein Powder
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
3/4 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp Allspice
1 tsp Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and grab a mixing bowl
2. In a large ramekin, mix together the ground oats, spice, protein powder, brown sugar and baking powder.
3. Next, separately mix 1/2 C water with 2 tbsp Magic Oats Vanilla Chai Oat Milk Powder.
4. Add the vanilla chai oat milk and maple syrup with the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes and let cool for a few minutes. Top with coconut yogurt, spices and maple syrup and ENJOY!