Soak up the sun and enjoy this must try summer smoothie made with fresh Okanagan cherries, sweet and salty oat milk and a generous amount of coconut whip! How yummy?!
- 1 C Frozen Cherries (they’re in season right now, so grab some at your local farmers market)
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 C Magic Oats Salted Caramel Oat Milk (3 tbsp to 1 C Water)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder
- 1/2 C Ice
- Coconut Whip
1. Make 1 cup of Magic Oats Salted Caramel Oat Milk (3 tbsp: 1 C water)
2. Add all ingredients to a blender with roughly half cup of ice
3. Pour into a glass and top with coconut whip
4. Enjoy in the sunshine!